The 19th Annual Teck Rossland Mountain Film Festival – a weekend jam packed with incredible adventure sport and mountain culture films and supported by awesome entertainment and lots of kootenay content! November 15th to 19th.
The schedule includes:
- Opening Night at the Flying Steamshovel (7:30 p.m.); Feature Film: Bearings by Blank Collective, also showing Imagination by Sherpas Cinema and Follow the Fraser by Absolute Cinema.
- -All Ages Show at the Old Fire Hall (5:30 p.m.); by donation to the Rossland Youth Action Network and Rossland Food Bank; Feature Film: Shift by Shot in the Dark Productions and Skidsville by Mike Hopkins, Sean Smillie, and Juicy Studios
- -Dirtbag Night at the Old Fire Hall (7:30 p.m.); Films are old-school adventure sport films like Kranked 1; entertainment by the Whiskey Jacks.
- Teck Mountain Gala at the Old Fire Hall (6:30 p.m.); Theme is James Bond Films; Feature Films: The Last Mountain Caribou by Bryce Comer and Under An Arctic Sky by Chris Burkard; Hosted by Altitude Entertainment
- -Matinee at the Rossland Museum (1 p.m.); by donation to the museum; Feature Film: Dirtbag: The Legend of Fred Beckey
- -Rossland Arts Council presents the REEL Youth Film Festival at the Miner’s Hall (2 p.m.)
- -Saturday Night Main Event at the Miner’s Hall (7:30 p.m.); Aaron Allibone People’s Choice Competition; Feature Film: Drop Everything by Matchstick Productions; Entertainment: Five Alarm Funk
- Sunday Special Presentation presented by Powderhound Sports at the Flying Steamshovel (1pm); Feature Film: Rogue Elements by Teton Gravity Research.