The Regional District of Central Kootenay is holding the following meetings for the public to discuss the 2011 budget:
Residents of the Town of Creston and Electoral Areas A, B and C
Monday, March 14 at 10 a.m. (local time)
• Creston Council Chambers, 238 - 10th Ave, Creston
Residents of the City of Castlegar and Electoral Areas I and J
Monday, March 14 at 6 p.m.
• Kootenay Room, Castlegar and District Community Complex, 2101 - 6th Ave., Castlegar
Residents of the Village of Nakusp and Electoral Area K
Tuesday, March 15 at 9 a.m.
• Nakusp Council Chambers, 91 - 1st Street NW, Nakusp
Residents of the City of Nelson and Electoral Areas E and F
Tuesday, March 15 at 6 p.m.
• RDCK Board Room, 202 Lakeside Drive, Nelson
Residents of the Village of Slocan and Area H
Wednesday, March 16 at 10 a.m.
• Slocan Council Chambers, 503 Slocan Street, Slocan
Residents of the RDCK
Thursday, March 17 at 9 a.m.
• RDCK Head Office Board Room, 202 Lakeside Drive, Nelson