The Board of SEEDS Nelson wishes to thank the following for supporting our very successful 4th annual Nelson Calendar Fundraiser:
- Tina Shields, SEEDS Nelson member extraordinaire, who has spearheaded and organized all four calendar fundraising campaigns.
- Hall Printing for their guidance, patience and professionalism in all things ‘production’.
- Lynn Brousson, who for two years has contributed her stunning photographs of Nelson.
- Madeleine Guinette, who let us re publish one of her photos from our first calendar.
- Sue Par, whose paintings showcase Nelson so exquisitely.
- George Angliss’ painting by permission of Carrie Poulin.
- Thanks to White Leblanc Wealth Planners who have supported this local endeavor in their client appreciation program for the second year.
- Save On Foods gets our thanks for providing the table and location for our local sales, and to all the retailers who agreed to sell and display calendars; Nelson and District Chamber of Commerce, Otter Books, Kootenay Co-op, Bella Flora, Touchstones Nelson Museum and Ellison’s Market.
The calendar are on sale at Touchstones Nelson; Chamber of Commerce; Otter Books; Bella Flora; and Kootenay Co-op.
For all those who purchased a calendar, you have made the reality of our move to 7th St Park at Lakeview Village that many steps closer. We are grateful to live in a City where our municipal council recognizes and supports organizations like SEEDS Nelson.
We look forward to the spring when the reconstruction of the donated City “Grow-Mor” will once again bring together seniors and youth in an environment that fosters knowledge of growing food and relationships.