May is Caregiver Awareness month in BC and the Canada Revenue Agency is offering EXTRA live webinars on ‘Benefits and Credits for Caregivers’.
The webinars are:
- Thursday, May 13, 2021 from 1:30 – 3 p.m. PDT
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021 from 10 – 11:30 a.m. PDT
There are many Benefits and Credits for checking out the Caregivers’ webinar:
- As a caregiver for an individual with a physical or mental impairment there may be benefits and tax credits available to you! Join our webinar to obtain more information about the following topics.
- Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB), Canada Caregiver Credit, Medical Expenses, Slam the scam. Overview of what Service Canada does.
- Tips on getting the most from your interactions with Service Canada. How to find benefits you may be entitled to.
- My Service Canada Account and how an online account can help you.
Click the link below to Register:
After May, the CRA will return to offering their related webinars on their usual every few months:
Benefits and Credits for Caregivers Presentation on July 21, 2021 from 1:30-3 p.m. PDT
To register for the event check out this link: https://canada.webex.com/canada/onstage/g.php?MTID=e8e9d9af37059dd274a1b10276770074d