Today’s Poll

Provincial permits, authorizations and licences just got easier to obtain

By Contributor
July 18th, 2011

People in the natural resource sector will now find it even easier to apply for provincial permits, authorizations and licences with upgraded online service through FrontCounter BC.

People can now apply online for two new authorizations: Water Licence Transfer, and Water Licence Name Change.

When property with associated a Crown water licence is purchased and a new Land Title Certificate has been issued, the new owner or their agent is required to apply for a Water Licence Transfer for the water licence to be registered in the correct name.

This can now be done online – saving a trip to a FrontCounter BC or Service BC office.

In addition, clients no longer require a BCeID to apply online through FrontCounter BC. This latest enhancement makes it even easier to start an application.

A BCeID, a secure e-password, is now only required for clients wanting to save or track their applications.

FrontCounter BC is a single-window service for clients of the natural resource sector. Virtual FrontCounter BC enables clients to apply for Crown land and water authorizations online and to pay any applicable fees. 


Categories: Uncategorized

Other News Stories